Our Annual Fall Retreat is open to everyone who attends small groups at Hills Church. This year we will be retreating at Ross Point Baptist Camp in Post Falls, Idaho. The dates of the retreat are October 12 (beginning at 7:00 pm) to October 14th (ending at noon). Check out Ross Point's website for more information on the camp (here).
We will have a few days together to receive good Bible teaching, worship together, receive prayer, and have a time to unplug from daily life and grow in our relationship with God.
Check-in will begin Thursday evening from 4-6:45 pm. Session #1 will begin at 7pm. Dinner will not be provided on Thursday, so please plan on eating before arriving to the camp. Light snacks will be provided Thursday evening.
Helpful things to bring:
- Bible, pen or pencils & something to write on
- Toiletries for shower
- Clothing appropriate for the season - raincoat, jacket, sweatshirts, etc...
- Snacks that you can share with friends
- Games or activities to play together if you desire (i.e. Spikeball, frisbees, cards, board games)
Please register for the retreat by October 1st. Make checks payable to "Hills Church" and please make a note that it's for retreat cost (so we don't confuse them with tithes or offerings). The cost for singles is $100, for couples $200.
- Session 1 - Thursday night 7:00 - 10:00 pm
- Session 2 - Friday morning 8:30-12 pm
- Lunch - Friday 12:00 pm
- Free Time - Friday 1:00 - 6:00 pm
- Dinner - Friday 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- Session 3 - Friday evening 7:00 - 10 pm
- Breakfast - Saturday 8:00 am
- Session 4 - Saturday 9:00 - 12 pm