Membership is for those who have found Hills Church to be their home church. Our members believe that God has called them to share in Hills' mission of making authentic disciples for Jesus in the Pullman area. Having church membership helps our leadership know who we can depend on, and it also helps you to grow spiritually through commitment and accountability.
If you want to become a member of Hills Church, we would ask you to take three practical steps first:
- Become a baptized follower of Jesus.
- Be a consistent member in our Sunday services and in a Hills Small Group.
- Complete all four sessions of our Hills Series.
After finishing the Hills Series, you can complete a membership form which will be available to you at any of our sessions. We will review your membership form to see if you have any remaining questions about what we believe and what we expect of our members. We will then approve your membership. Once you become a member and have truly made Hills Church your home, we ask that you faithfully follow each of these commitments:
- Remain faithful to Hills Church Statement of Faith and the Historic Christian Creeds.
- Attend our weekly Sunday Service and your Small Group consistently.
- Serve others in at least one area at Hills Church.
- Tithe consistently and give generous offerings to support our mission as God leads.
- Follow the leadership of the Pastors and the Church Board under the provisions of our by-laws.